They are looking to hire an Account Manager to join their rapidly growing and successful Social Media team, you will be accountable to a couple of main clients allowing you to really get to know your clients’ needs and build meaningful campaigns to deliver the message via social media, content and working across the influencer landscape.
You will be responsible for…
- - Campaign planning and delivery.
- - Client management – being the client’s main day-to-day point of contact, working with initiative to pre-empt the client's need and proactively offer ideas, adding value to client calls and meetings.
- - Writing and Research – produce written materials, proposals, content calendars, ad copy, evaluation reports.
- - Project Managements – owning the organisation and admin of your accounts to ensure campaigns are fluid and ran without our disruption. You will always have a handle on the account financials. Confident in your abilities and happy to share and pass on knowledge to those you manage/mentor.
- - Organised and methodical with a natural ability to manage multiple projects.
- - Confident communicator with exceptional presentation skills
- - Team payer
- - Appreciative of best-in-class campaigns and content – always striving to deliver your best work.
- - Able to immerse yourself into your client’s industry, building on your knowledge and understanding to produce innovative and award-winning campaigns.
- - Have in-depth knowledge of established and emerging social media platforms and their functionality.
- - Analyse social media campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns.
If you have a strong agency or consumer-focused in-house background and looking for a new role that will elevate your career to the next level look no further and apply now.
Please note this is a hybrid opportunity 2 days a week in the London office and 3 days from home, you must be eligible to work in the UK without a visa or sponsorship.
Partnerships Media Account Exec
- £30k + commission
Commercial Partnerships Executive London/Hybrid Salary bracket Up to £30k + commission...
Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive for an out of London agency who are delivering award-winning integrated communications for an impressive portfolio of clients and are based in the pictu...
PR Account Director - B2B Tech
As Account Director, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of activities for your clients and team. Responsible for setting strategy, assigning, or completing th...
Influencer/Social Media Manager
Influencer / Social Media Manager Location - Berlin Hybrid working Freelance or Permanent &nb...
Digital Media Manager
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 GBP
Digital Media Manager £40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses London/Hybrid
Digital Paid Media Manager
The digital paid media manager will demonstrate experience in creating and driving both B2B and Consumer social media strategies, plans, and delivery across multiple channe...
Media Sales Executive
- £20,000-£30,000 Plus Comms
Media Sales Executive Salary £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Realistic OTE up to £100k Office Based in London &n...