Is this you? Have you worked with GDS and sensitive information previously? Are you DV cleared?
This is an amazing opportunity if you are ready to take your experience from a top digital agency or consultancy (working on complex features-driven products) or from in an innovative start up and digital product development to a management consultancy.
Initially you will be working on a project that the team has inherited - a design for an app used by defense personnel (in and off the field). You will lead user research initially. They fully expect significant changes and input from the clients with workshops to follow and then your job will be to design improvements to existing features and develop new features.
It’s a role for someone who is a self-starter: proactive and resilient and someone who can work with multiple stakeholders and achieve best outcomes with diplomacy.
You will need to be comfortable facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders, managing and undertaking research with users and communicate using personas, interactive prototypes and user journeys.
We are looking for:
- DV cleared applicants
- Strong working knowledge of MS Fluent UI design system
- Ability to undertake robust user testing
- Ability to work without personas or evidenced user stories
- Ability to facilitate co-design workshops in person and remotely
- Ability to continuously justify and articulate good design, supported with evidence where possible
- Ability to compromise good design in favour of consensus bias from within the team, when user testing is not facilitated
- Strong documentation skills for design decisions
- Some knowledge of Axure
- Strong working knowledge of Figma
- Experience with Government projects within the Government Digital Service (GDS) standard is desirable
All government projects require working with GDS (Government Digital Services) so previous experience of this would be desirable.
This role will be working remotely and for this initial project you will work with the team and client in Bristol and will require 1 day a week on site, travel costs covered.
Once the project has concluded you would likely work on other government projects with the same digital experience team.
If you are eligible for the role and have relevant experience please drop me a line : firstname.lastname@example.org
- $75-95k + Super
- Australia, Brisbane
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a thriving digital agency in Brisbane. Be part of an inclusive high-performing team Enjoy a rewarding career...
Our client is a top international creative agency and the CX team works with international client teams to add value to the advertising offering and think beyond the parameters ...
Senior Product Designer
Location: Dusseldorf, Schwalbach am Taunus - Hybrid Full-timeOur client is part of one of the world's leading communications agencies based in the technology metropolis ...
Digital Design Director
- New York
This is a great opportunity to step up from senior designer or to bring your established Design Director experience from a digital agency to a new role.My client is an i...