Interested in leading the next phase of innovative products while genuinely enriching peoples lives and making an impact?
Join a dynamic and growing SaaS provider in the education sector, servicing over one million users across Australia’s.
We are on the search for a passionate and analytical Lead Product Manager who wishes to directly influence the outcomes of not just this key product offering but our suite of products and entire business.
The right candidate will report directly into the Group Managing Director. As the Lead Product Manager you will have end-to-end responsibility for our primary SaaS product as well as new initiatives that are currently in the pipeline.
You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environments and know how to confidently lead an experienced on-shore and off-shore teams to deliver solutions that truly maximise the customer experience.
What You Can Expect
- A unique opportunity to make your mark as a Lead Product Manager in a scale-up organisation;
- Working with a talented, motivated and ambitious team dedicated to making a material impact within the schooling and after school-life ecosystems;
- An exceptional engineering team behind you who have the ability to deliver quality and well thought out solutions
About the Role
- Work as part of the Leadership Team to refine and deliver a growth strategy
- Analyse data and user research to define and shape the product strategy and objectives;
- Lead a Product Team to deliver exceptional results according to clear timelines
- Clearly communicate and champion the prioritisation decisions: what problems are we solving, who are we solving them for and why it is worth solving now
- Drive product delivery according to clear timelines, while undertaking continuous iteration lead by validated feedback and assessments
- Effectively measure and adjustment your methodology to ensure resources are always being utilised in the most impactful way to drive value for the business
What You Bring to the Table
In addition to being a team player, personable, intelligent & creative, you will have a fervent desire to continually master your craft. You also possess demonstrable ability excelling in:
- Leadership of innovative teams focused on honing complex products
- Delivering multi-platform, enterprise grade products for both web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Gathering, prioritising and translating customer and business requirements into successful product features
- Qualitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Influential and interpersonal skills which enable you to manage relationships across the organisation - from customers, your direct reports, developers, to senior executives
- Defining and measuring key business and usage success metrics
- Driving best practices across the company
- Commercial thinking where you can translate ideas into delivery
- Clear communication with a particularly strong ability to bolster engagement with product development teams
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- A love of working in a dynamic, rapid development environment
If you’re passionate about working in a team filled with smart and collaborative people, take pride in seeing your work positively impact customers, we should talk!
Devops Team Lead/Senior Developer
- £100,000.00 - £120,000.00
- New York
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Developer (DevOps Team Lead) with proven cloud experience, a can-do attitude, and a passion for technical leade...
Our Client is looking for a talented Tech Lead, passionate about delivering high quality, innovative digital experiences using a wide array of technologies, platforms and sol...
Game Producer / Game Manager
One of the leading AAA Global mobile game developers is looking for a Producer to join their Brisbane team. ...
Growth Marketing Manager
Position summary We're assisting our client in looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager with a focus on digital channels and CRM...
Head of Delivery
- Gold Coast
Our client is one of Australia's leading digital agencies, and we are looking for a Head of Delivery to join their growing team. The main purpose of the Hea...
Senior Devops Engineer
- £80,000.00 - £100,000.00
- New York
We are looking for an experienced and detail orientedSenior DevOps Engineer with proven cloud experience, a can-do attitude, and a passion for technical leadership.
- 120,000.00 - 160,000.00
- New York
As a Tech Director - Retail, you will be a key early hire to lead our frontend developer team. You will pair your natural design instincts with a strong engineering and devel...