- An Expert in User Experience Design.
- You have a deep understanding and an ability to construct frameworks to design problems and assemble methodologies to solve the problem.
- You have a vast background in facilitating design thinking workshops.
- You understand and display expertise in graphic design and design systems
- You are confident and know how to manage a team or project.
- You are not afraid of getting into vast details of backend systems and understanding how data is passed from one system to the next.
- You have launched, run, or scaled a service or a business - you can work in the field and in the boardroom.
- You approach things systemically and are a natural at zooming out to see the big picture, then diving in to nail the important details. You get a lot of pleasure in seeing projects through.
- You have experience designing and/or implementing solutions in resource-constrained environments.
- You easily communicate and envision service concepts and ideas to team members, partners, and clients. You use diverse set of methods & tools that illustrate all the components within a good user experience
- Subject matter expert in User Experience and User Interface Design.
- Design for both the target user’s experience and our client’s ability to implement and scale.
- Develop and deliver proposals, progress reports, requirements, documentation and presentations.
- Distill business, customer, and client constraints into understandable components for the design team to be able to implement.
- Contribute to healthy team motivation and morale, offering emotional and logistical support.
- Grow and help develop junior staff and contribute to the Customer and Marketing service line within the company.
- Analyze and respond to clients and stakeholders in a timely manner; support clients in their desire to iterate, test and scale new UX designs.
- Participate in the delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a design consultancy or equivalent position
- Proven designs and experience of launched services that have been implemented in the real world
- Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant UX design discipline (Systems Design, Business Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors)
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity
- In-depth knowledge of software applications: Sketch, Figma, XD and Adobe Creative Bundle, Microsoft suite
- Must have experience running user testing sessions.
- Experience crafting a project vision, execution strategy and client relationship
- Experience with concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders
- Experience in a consulting agency
Due to the high volume of applicants that DMCG Global receive we sadly only able to respond to those profiles that we believe genuinely match the criteria laid out by our client.
Senior UX Designer
A new Senior UX Designer UX in Berlin has become available for a global digital design and communications agency.They are looking for someone to apply the latest te...
Senior CX Cloud Consultant
Senior CX Cloud Consultant Home Working/Remote Working at First - Home & Office working in future (London) £60,000-£75,000 + bonus + benefits (+reloc...
- SGD10,000 - 15,000 per month
Our client needs little introduction. As part of a larger group, our client embraces brands with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. They transform companies...
UX Project Manager
- AED 18,000 to 25,000 per month
We are looking for a Project Manager who specialises in User Experience for our client who is digital marketing agency in the Middle East. The can...
- Gold Coast
Client. We've partnered up with one of Australia's leading management companies that has enjoyed success through its apparel division which encompasses ...
Lead Front-End Developer
The Client. We’ve partnered up with a WA award-winning business that has been trailblazing in the tech & construction industry. Since their in...