Our FMCG Agency client in New York is looking for a full-time Visualizer to join their team. An expert in Photoshop, and with a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience, the Visualizer should be able to shoot, composite and retouch photography and visuals to the highest standards. Working collaboratively with the team they will bring ideas to life, crafting craft master elements and ensuring that their work is technically in-line with our high production standards. They will also possess strong knowledge of visualization and motion graphics software such as After Effects and Cinema 4D.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
• Visualizing to presentation and production standard from an Illustrator file, low resolution design file or scamp
• Challenging and progressing any current methods of visualizing via implementation of new techniques and software
• Creating 3D modelling for digital and print production.
• Use photography skills to shoot, light and construct assets for final production.
• Use knowledge of motion graphics to work closely with the motion team to animate assets.
• Assisting graphic designers, architects or interior designers in space planning and design details
• Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
• Run an in-house photography studio.
• Streamline project photoshoots, benefiting image quality control, and efficiently dispersing client budgets while increasing agency revenue.
• Oversee the retouching department, which includes project management, advising clients, and managing freelance retouchers and assistants.
• Questioning and challenging briefing documents
• Work as a team with freelance retouchers, 3D artists, video editors, animators, artworkers, designers, producers, and account managers to ensure that client vision comes to life.
• Delivering Design Visualization & Presentation Projects to clients
• Ironing out production issues or making the Production team aware of potential problems
Must possess expert level of knowledge and experience in the following software.
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe Lightroom
o Capture One
o Cinema 4D